Calling all technicians in training, auto-engineers, or a self-proclaimed motor heads. Join us for Repco's 2018 trade show: Motortech Expo.
You're invited to the Repco Motortech Expo
Automotive technology is advancing at an unprecedented rate and this trade show will give you a real world indication of how, we as technicians, come to terms with technological advancement. Immerse yourself in the New Zealand Automotive industry of the future under one roof and gain invaluable insight into the inner workings of our industry.
This free-entry event, hosted in Unite'c purpose built trade's building, Mataaho (blg 307), is open to Unitec students and staff. Whether you’re a technician in training, a well-seasoned auto-engineer, or a self-proclaimed motor head, there will be something new for everyone.
- Meet with over 40 exhibitors including Penrite, Ryco, CRC and many more
- See new technologies and equipment from Repco’s suppliers
- Learn more about the automotive industry
- Access exclusive discounts with your very own Repco Platinum Card
- See high performance vehicles
- Enter to win, give-aways for Unitec students including:
- 5 x $50 Repco gift vouchers
- 3 x Meguiars car care packs valued at $230
- 1 x 193 piece trolley tool kit valued at $2,099
Where: Unitec Mataaho building 307, ground level
When: 21 Feb 3pm - 6pm
Who: Free for Unitec students and staff