For Police Vetting Clearance you will need to provide us with a filled out Police Vetting form if you have applied for any of the following programmes or short courses:
· BHSMI - Bachelor of Health Science (Medical Imaging)
· BN - Bachelor of Nursing
· NCMHAS - National Certificate in Mental Health and Addiction Support
· PGDCN - Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling
· MOST - Master of Osteopathy
· BHSD – Bachelor of Health and Social Development
· BTECE - Bachelor of Teaching Early Childhood Education)
· BASHBI – Bachelor of Applied Science – Human Biology (Osteopathy)
- Health Care Worker
- Nursing in Aotearoa (Overseas Nurses)
- Return to Nursing
The New Zealand Police Vetting Service provides criminal history checks and other relevant information on potential student that are applying for a Unitec programme that may have contact with children and vulnerable members of society. The form should be sent out to you via email, if this hasn’t happened please feel free to contact us.
You can also download a form here;
Please click here to download a Police Vetting for Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood Education)
Please click here to download a Police Vetting for all programmes except Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood Education
For a Ministry of Justice check you will need to provide us with a filled out MOJ form if you have applied for any of the following programmes:
· DSSM - Diploma in Sport and Fitness Education
· BSPT - Bachelor of Sport
The MOJ form basically gives consent to a third party (in this instance Unitec Institute of Technology) allowing them a Ministry of Justice database search and will be sent to you by the department but if for some reason you do not receive the form, please feel free to contact us.
You can also download the form by clicking here.