2012 Student Satisfaction Survey now open
14 May 2012
Our Student Satisfaction Survey is open now. Make sure you have your say and be in to win!
This is your best chance to tell us what will make the difference between you having a good and a great student experience at Unitec.
Your voice as a student is really important to us. This survey only happens once every two years, and Unitec is committed to improving its student services and facilities based on your feedback.
Go now to www.unitecsurvey.co.nz and have your say!
Students who complete the survey go into a daily draw to win a $50 Westfield voucher, and a grand prize draw to win one of three Skinny Smart phones worth $500.
The survey closes at 5.00pm, Friday 8 June so make sure you're heard and be in to win!
Just some of the key changes and improvements we've made at Unitec since the last student survey in 2010 include:
- A review of the Student Village and its facilities for students
- The inclusion of a USU representative in the food tendering process
- More staff to assist students with academic enquiries
- IT improvements to make printing on campus more reliable for students
- Improved on-campus signage for Maori and Pasifika support services, and updated bus timetable information at all stops near campuses.
As you can see, your feedback is turned into action to help improve your experience, and that of future students, at Unitec.
This survey is a collaborative effort between Unitec and the USU. It covers questions around our timetabling and enrolment processes, student support services, our facilities, the residential village, whether Unitec campuses should be smoke- free, our communications with you, and much more.
The full results of this year's survey will also be published online in Semester 2, 2012.