Postgraduate Diploma in Health Science (Clinical Management)
|Programme summary||Career opportunities||Courses & timetables||Admission requirements|
8, 120 1.0
Full-time for one year or part-time for two years
Starts February or July
Semester dates for 2013:
Semester 1: 25 February - 28 June; Semester 2: 22 July - 22 November
NZ$6187 (Approximate fee only, find out more about the costs of study)
|Applications are now open for Semester 2|
Are you working as an MRT or other healthcare professional in a management role in a clinical setting? Or would you like to work in a management role in a clinical setting? Learn about clinical management, professional practice and research methods.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Health Science (Clinical Management) is ideal for MRTs or other health professionals who have, or would like to have, a management role in a clinical setting. There are three compulsory courses, which cover clinical management, professional practice and research methods, and one optional course.
- Close links with the health sector: the Postgraduate Diploma in Health Science is endorsed by the New Zealand Institute of Medical Radiation Technology and the Medical Radiation Technologists Board.
- Experienced lecturers: our staff are experts in their own professional field within health care and are happy to share their wealth of experience with you.
- Applied to clinical practice.
- Classes are a mixture of online learning and on-campus block courses.
- Cross-credits towards the Master of Health Science.
Last edited: 16 November 2012