Postgraduate Diploma in Health Science (Education and Supervision)
|Programme summary||Career opportunities||Courses & timetables||Admission requirements|
8, 120 1.0
Full-time for one year or part-time for two years
Starts February or July
Semester dates for 2013:
Semester 1: 25 February - 28 June; Semester 2: 22 July - 22 November
NZ$6187 (Approximate fee only, find out more about the costs of study)
|Applications are now open for Semester 2|
This programme provides advanced professional development for health professionals in a teaching and supervision role within an academic or clinical setting.
Are you working in a teaching or supervision role within an academic or clinical setting? Gain advanced professional development in the areas of education and supervision. This programme includes four courses - Clinical Supervision, Education for Clinical Practice, Research Methods and one optional course.
- Endorsed by the New Zealand Institute of Medical Radiation Technology and the Medical Radiation Technologists Board.
- Experts in healthcare as your lecturers.
- Strong focus on clinical practice.
- A mixture of online learning and on-campus block courses.
- Cross-credits towards the Master of Health Science.
Last edited: 16 November 2012